Whatever business you’re in, your first priority is that your company is profitable. One of the primary constraints on profitability is the long-term fixed cost of rent, whether you reffer to your retail occupancy cost, storage cost or office costs. Besides the rental rate, there are more than several economic factors in an lease agreement that affect your bottom line performance. This holds true whether you are tenant or owner.
A lease represents a long term commitment. Very often, the struggle to balance competing interests and find the right combination of rent, improvement and other lease terms creates an adversarial relationship between owner and tenant. Office Rent Consulting guides its clients, whether owners or tenants, through this process. We provide the support you need to achieve your business objectives.
Office Rent Consulting is composed of a team of experienced and committed consultants in office, warehouse and retail real estate who passionately believe that every company should have the opportunity to fulfil their potential and find the best solution for its needs. Our aim is to encourage, challenge, motivate and inspire those who strive to achieve this.
From a tenant’s perspective, occupational costs and flexibility are key in maximizing business efficiency, whilst optimisation of rental returns and lease terms are fundamental in protecting a landlord’s property investment.
We are able to provide in depth consultancy to both landlords and tenants in order to meet these objectives.
We understand the time sensitivity involved in real estate needs and work every day to ensureyour best interests are secured in this fast moving market.
Choosing the right consultant can make the difference between a success and a failure in a real estate transaction. The client’s satisfaction is our top priority and we will help you secure the best location for your needs. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or a real estate professional, we would love to meet you!
- Lease consultancy for Offices, Warehouses, Shopping Centers and High Street Retail
- Comprehensive management – we have the skills and resources to manage all phases of lease process
- Negotiating Financial conditions
- Rental Valuations
- Lease renewals
- Sale and Purchase of real estate properties
- Market surveys
Why work with us?
Stop searching, we find it for you!
- You want the right location at an affordable price
- You are starting a new company and look for low start-up costs
- Your company is expanding very quickly and expects to require larger office space soon
- Your company is downsizing over a period of time
- You want to renegotiate your actual occupancy cost
- You want to purchase or sale a real estate property
- You want to identify the best locations for your needs
- You want to make a business strategy and you need to gather information about targeted customers
- You want to lease or sell and want to identify the target customers